Tugas Conversation Tourist and Tour Guide

7:57 PM



Tugas
Conversation
Tourist and Tour Guide

                      

London Zoo


Guide: hello, sir. I’m your tour guide. Let’s begin!
Tourist: oh, hi my name is Bismo. Is it your name? My friend told me like that.
Guide: yes, sir. I’m your tour guide. Is it your first time to this place, right? If you have any questions while we’re going along, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Tourist: I have a question actually
Guide: sure, what’s that?
Tourist: where’s the best place to go to zoo around here?
Guide: well, that’s tough question. There are so many good place in between blue zoo animation studio and zoo bar and club. My personal favorite is London Zoo.
Tourist: how do we get there?
Guide: I’ll point it out when we pass it. It’s going to come up on your right in a few minutes.
Tourist: my cousin want to know If we’re going to visit park farm today?
Guide: Parks. No I’m afraid all of the park are further in the hometown. We’re going to be staying near the downtown today. Can I give your map if stranded in hometown, tough. It shows where all of the park are.
Tourist: sorry, I have another question
Guide: no problem, that’s what I’m here for
Tourist: are we allowed to take the picture once we get inside gate the London Zoo?
Guide: I’m glad you asked that. I forgot to mention that taking photographs inside the art zoo and the gate zoo is impolite. However, you can take picture of outside gate the zoo maybe it’s good picture.
Tourist: what is your phone number? So I can call you if I need you again.
Guide: ooh I’ll give you my name card. Here sir...
Tourist: thanks Bismo, thanks for a lot of information
Guide: you are welcome sir, see you later
Tourist: see you...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe